P1EB6 - Drive Motor 1 Control Module Long Term Memory Reset
P1EB6 Possible Causes
- Reprogram Power Inverter Module
- Faulty Power Inverter Module
- Power Inverter Module harness is open or shorted
- Power Inverter Module circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P1EB6?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1EB6 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1EB6 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1EB6 DescriptionThis is an internal fault detection of the hybrid/EV powertrain control module 1. The hybrid/EV powertrain control module is internal to the power inverter module, often referred to as the drive motor generator power inverter module and is not serviced separately. This fault is handled inside the power inverter module and no external circuits are involved.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1EB6 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P1EB6 BUICK Drive Motor 1 Control Module Long Term Memory Reset
- P1EB6 CADILLAC Drive Motor 1 Control Module Long Term Memory Reset
- P1EB6 CHEVROLET Drive Motor 1 Control Module Long Term Memory Reset
- P1EB6 GMC Drive Motor 1 Control Module Long Term Memory Reset
- P1EB6 SATURN Drive Motor 1 Control Module Long Term Memory Reset
Need more help?Get the P1eb6 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1eb6 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks