P1E0E Possible Causes
- 14V Power Module Program
- Faulty 14V Power Module
- 14V Power Module harness is open or shorted
- 14V Power Module circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1E0E code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1E0E code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1E0E code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1E0E Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1e0e DescriptionA new service replacement 14V power module, often referred to as the accessory DC power control module, contains a unique manufacturing calibration. This DTC will be current when a new 14V power module is installed on a vehicle prior to the Service Programming System (SPS) event. The DTC will remain current until the 14V power module has undergone a successful program. Once the program event is completed, the DTC goes into the history and can be cleared.
P1E0E More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1E0E code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1E0E Information for specific makes
- P1E0E BUICK 14V Power Module Not Programmed
- P1E0E CADILLAC 14V Power Module Not Programmed
- P1E0E CHEVROLET 14V Power Module Not Programmed
- P1E0E CHRYSLER Blower Fan Speed Signal Short To Battery
- P1E0E DODGE Blower Fan Speed Signal Short To Battery
- P1E0E FIAT Blower Fan Speed Signal Short To Battery
- P1E0E GMC 14V Power Module Not Programmed
- P1E0E JEEP Blower Fan Speed Signal Short To Battery
- P1E0E SATURN 14V Power Module Not Programmed
Need more help?Get the P1e0e code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1E0E CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1e0e code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks