P1E09 DODGE - Closed Loop Fueling Not Achieved Bank 1 Downstream
- Fuel delivery system
- Faulty Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) Sensor
- Faulty Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) Sensor
- Faulty Oxygen (O2) Sensor
- Engine mechanical problem
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1e09 Dodge DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the Oxygen (O2) Sensor. The PCM sets the OBDII code when the Oxygen (O2) Sensor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the P1e09 Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1E09 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1e09 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks