P1DDC FIAT - Transmission Control Module Monitoring Processor Performance Unallowed Reverse Engagement
P1DDC FIAT Possible Causes
- Faulty Transmission Control Module (TCM)
- Transmission Control Module (TCM) harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Control Module (TCM) circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1DDC FIAT code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1DDC FIAT code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1DDC FIAT code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1DDC FIAT Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1ddc Fiat DescriptionThe Transmission Control Module (TCM) monitors the pressure regulator and solenoid logic to detect a failure in the activation of the pressure regulators and solenoids. The pressure regulators are used to control the pressure to the clutches and the solenoids are used to activate the pressure to the parking lock and to the position valve. The commanded currents of all regulators and solenoids are monitored. The monitoring consists of several diagnostic strategies:
- Transmission blocking (Multiple clutches locked up)
- Wrong driving direction (Incorrect driving direction)
- Gear engagement of Reverse gear while driving forward (Unallowed Reverse engagement)
- Unwanted engaging or disengaging of Parking Lock (Unallowed Park engagement)
P1DDC FIAT More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1DDC FIAT code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Need more help?Get the P1ddc Fiat code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1DDC FIAT CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1ddc Fiat code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks