P1DD1 FIAT - Input-Turbine Speed Sensor 1 Gradient Fault
- Faulty Transmission Control Module (TCM)
- Transmission Control Module (TCM) harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Control Module (TCM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1dd1 Fiat DescriptionThe Transmission Control Module (TCM) can detect rationality failures of the input (turbine) speed sensor and output speed sensor signals as well as the wheel speed and engine speed signals received through the Controller Area Network (CAN).
The TCM performs three diagnostic checks that include:
- Multi sensor comparisons of up to three speed signals (input, output and wheel speed).
- Monitoring of the gradient of the input speed signal.
- Double failure monitoring to determine unique failure situations which could require unique limp-in functionality.
Need more help?Get the P1dd1 Fiat code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1DD1 FIAT CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1dd1 Fiat code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks