P1DCE JEEP - Transmission Control Module Monitoring Processor Performance Incorrect Driving Direction
- Faulty Clutch 'A'
- Faulty Clutch 'B'
- Faulty Clutch 'C'
- Faulty Clutch 'D'
- Faulty Clutch 'E'
- Faulty Transmission Control Module (TCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1dce Jeep DescriptionThe Transmission Control Module (TCM) monitors the pressure regulator and solenoid logic to detect a failure in the activation of the pressure regulators and solenoids. The pressure regulators are used to control the pressure to the clutches and the solenoids are used to activate the pressure to the parking lock and to the position valve. The commanded currents of all regulators and solenoids are monitored. The monitoring consists of several diagnostic strategies:
- Transmission blocking (Multiple clutches locked up)
- Wrong driving direction (Incorrect driving direction)
- Gear engagement of Reverse gear while driving forward (Unallowed Reverse engagement)
- Unwanted engaging or disengaging of Parking Lock (Unallowed Park engagement)
Need more help?Get the P1dce Jeep code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1DCE JEEP CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1dce Jeep code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks