P1DC7 JEEP - Clutch Temperature Threshold Achieved Shift Time Reduction
- Excessive amount of wide open throttle driving
- Excessive amount of paddle shift usage in low gears
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1dc7 Jeep DescriptionThe Transmission Control Module (TCM) performs several diagnostic checks to determine whether the temperature of a clutch is above a calibrated temperature value. These diagnostic checks use temperature models which are based upon the following:
- Input speed
- Output speed
- Current gear
- Target gear
- Calculated effective pressure on the engaging clutch
- Calculated effective pressure on the disengaging clutch
The Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) set by these diagnostics are used to protect the durability of the clutches by controlling the shift operation. No repair action is required. This fault is only used to initiate a calibration strategy and for diagnostic information when other faults are set.
Need more help?Get the P1dc7 Jeep code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1DC7 JEEP CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1dc7 Jeep code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks