P1DA8 HONDA - Voltage Control Unit V2M Voltage Sensor Range/Performance
- Faulty Voltage Control Unit (VCU)
- Voltage Control Unit (VCU) harness is open or shorted
- Voltage Control Unit (VCU) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Motor Control Module
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1da8 Honda DescriptionThe motor control module judges the characteristics abnormality of V2M voltage sensor by comparing the voltage control state and V1 voltage reading, V2M voltage reading, and V2S voltage reading. If V2M voltage sensor characteristic abnormalities of the state has continued for the specified time, the motor control module detects a malfunction and stores a DTC.
Need more help?Get the P1da8 Honda code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1DA8 HONDA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1da8 Honda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks