P1DA6 ACURA - Voltage Control Unit V1 Voltage Sensor Range/Performance
- Faulty Voltage Control Unit (VCU)
- Voltage Control Unit (VCU) harness is open or shorted
- Voltage Control Unit (VCU) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Motor Control Module
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1da6 Acura DescriptionThe motor control module judges the characteristics abnormality of V1 voltage sensor by comparing the voltage control state and V1 voltage reading, battery voltage reading, and V2 voltage reading. Furthermore, in V1 overcurrent range, the gate is shut for Voltage Control Unit (VCU), and malfunction detection of the three voltages cannot be performed which causes to stop the fluctuation of the V1 voltage reading, so the motor control module detects a malfunction and stores a DTC.
Need more help?Get the P1da6 Acura code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1DA6 ACURA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1da6 Acura code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks