P1DA4 ACURA - Voltage Control Unit Current Too High Generator Motor Control Module
- Faulty Voltage Control Unit (VCU)
- Voltage Control Unit (VCU) harness is open or shorted
- Voltage Control Unit (VCU) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Motor Control Module (Generator)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1da4 Acura DescriptionThe Motor Control Module (Generator) receives the abnormality inside the Motor Power Inverter (MPI) Module (Generator) detected by MPI Module (Generator) as an abnormality signal. If abnormality information continues for a set time, the Motor Control Module (Generator) detects a malfunction and stores a DTC.
Need more help?Get the P1da4 Acura code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1DA4 ACURA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1da4 Acura code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks