P1DA2 HONDA - Voltage Control Unit Low Side Open Fail
- Faulty Voltage Control Unit (VCU)
- Voltage Control Unit (VCU) harness is open or shorted
- Voltage Control Unit (VCU) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Motor Control Module (Generator)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1da2 Honda DescriptionIf the low side of Voltage Control Unit (VCU) has open-malfunction, the V2 voltage drops because voltage increase control cannot be performed as commanded, so the VCU low side is judged as abnormal output, and the motor control module (generator) detects a malfunction and stores a DTC.
Need more help?Get the P1da2 Honda code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1DA2 HONDA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1da2 Honda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks