P1D99 HONDA - Electric Powertrain Coolant Pump Control Circuit Open
- Faulty Electric Powertrain Coolant Pump
- Electric Powertrain Coolant Pump harness is open or shorted
- Electric Powertrain Coolant Pump circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Motor Control Module (Traction)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1d99 Honda DescriptionThe powertrain control unit (PCU) has a liquid cooling system and it uses an electric motor control module coolant pump to circulate the coolant. The electric motor control module coolant pump speed is controlled by the drive command from the motor control module (traction), and sends its speed back to the motor control module (traction). The motor control module (traction) monitors the revolution speed signal input cycle and detects a malfunction and stores a DTC when the cycle is equal to or more than the prescribed cycle for the prescribed time or more.
Need more help?Get the P1d99 Honda code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1D99 HONDA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1d99 Honda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks