P1D92 - Incorrect Gear Ratio Clutch 4 Defective
- Faulty Transmission Internal Components
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1d92 DescriptionThe Transmission Control Module (TCM) monitors for conditions which lead to an unexpected transmission gear ratio (e.g. slipping clutches, hydraulic or mechanical defects, etc.). The TCM compares the actual gear ratio (i.e. the ratio of input speed to output speed) to a minimum and maximum calibrated gear ratio value. The TCM performs this comparison while driving in a fix gear, during gear engagement, and during shifting from one gear to another.
P1D92 Information for specific makes
- P1D92 ACURA Electric Powertrain Coolant Pump Uncontrollable
- P1D92 CHRYSLER Incorrect Gear Ratio Clutch 4 Defective
- P1D92 DODGE Incorrect Gear Ratio Clutch 4 Defective
- P1D92 FIAT Incorrect Gear Ratio Clutch 4 Defective
- P1D92 HONDA Electric Powertrain Coolant Pump Uncontrollable
- P1D92 JEEP Incorrect Gear Ratio Clutch 4 Defective
Need more help?Get the P1d92 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1D92 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1d92 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks