P1D8C JEEP - Park Pawl Solenoid Circuit Open
- Faulty Park Pawl Solenoid
- Park Pawl Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Park Pawl Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Transmission Control Module (TCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1d8c Jeep DescriptionThe Transmission Control Module (TCM) monitors the Park Pawl Solenoid. The TCM sets the OBDII code when the Park Pawl Solenoid is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the P1d8c Jeep code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1D8C JEEP CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1d8c Jeep code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks