P1D8C ACURA - Generator Motor Inverter Detect Overcurrent
- Faulty Generator Motor
- Generator Motor harness is open or shorted
- Generator Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Motor Power Inverter (MPI) Module
- Faulty Motor Control Module (Generator)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1d8c Acura DescriptionThe motor control module (generator) controls the generator motor output based on the generator phase current sensor signals. The motor control module (generator) receives the excessive phase current information from the excess current detection circuit for a set time, the motor control module (generator) detects a malfunction and stores a DTC.
Need more help?Get the P1d8c Acura code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1D8C ACURA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1d8c Acura code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks