P1D86 HONDA - Traction Motor Inverter Module Malfunction Signal Line Hi
- Faulty Motor Power Inverter (MPI) Module
- Motor Power Inverter (MPI) Module harness is open or shorted
- Motor Power Inverter (MPI) Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Motor Control Module
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1d86 Honda DescriptionThe motor control module receives the abnormality inside the Motor Power Inverter (MPI) Module detected by MPI module as an abnormality signal. If abnormality detection signal FOMOT signal of MPI module is high, and FOALL signal without the OR of the abnormality signal from MPI module is low, and continues to be so for a set time, the motor control module detects a malfunction and stores a DTC.
Need more help?Get the P1d86 Honda code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1D86 HONDA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1d86 Honda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks