P1D7D HONDA - Reactor Temperature Sensor Circuit Low Voltage
- Faulty Reactor Temperature Sensor
- Reactor Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Reactor Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Motor Control Module (Traction)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1d7d Honda DescriptionThe voltage control unit (VCU) has a reactor temperature sensor installed, and the motor control module (traction) always monitors the temperature. When the input voltage from the reactor temperature sensor remains below the lower limit of the specified value for a set time, the motor control module (traction) detects a malfunction and stores a DTC.
Need more help?Get the P1d7d Honda code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1D7D HONDA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1d7d Honda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks