P1D79 ACURA - Generator Motor I1 Current Sensor Circuit High Voltage
- Faulty Generator Motor I1 Current Sensor
- Generator Motor I1 Current Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Generator Motor I1 Current Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Motor Control Module (Generator)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1d79 Acura DescriptionThe motor control module protects the power element with the I1 current sensor (primary side current) within the voltage control unit (VCU). The motor control module detects a malfunction and stores a DTC when the output voltage of the I1 current sensor is equal to or more than the prescribed value for the prescribed time or more.
Need more help?Get the P1d79 Acura code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1D79 ACURA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1d79 Acura code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks