P1D73 Possible Causes
- Active Grill Shutter (AGS) Obstructed / Binding
- Faulty Active Grill Shutter (AGS) Actuator
- Active Grill Shutter (AGS) Actuator harness is open or shorted
- Active Grill Shutter (AGS) Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1D73 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1D73 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1D73 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1D73 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1d73 DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) receives a message from the Active Grill Shutter (AGS) Actuator that the open to close position travel is above 100 degrees or the mechanical stop was detected before the commanded position was reached.
P1D73 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1D73 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1D73 Information for specific makes
- P1D73 ACURA Traction Motor Temperature Sensor Range/Performance Problem High
- P1D73 CHRYSLER Active Grill Shutter Performance
- P1D73 DODGE Active Grill Shutter Performance
- P1D73 FIAT Active Grill Shutter Performance
- P1D73 HONDA Traction Motor Temperature Sensor Range/Performance Problem High
- P1D73 JEEP Active Grill Shutter Performance
Need more help?Get the P1d73 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1D73 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1d73 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks