P1D72 - Traction Motor Temperature Sensor Range/Performance Problem Low
- Faulty Traction Motor Temperature Sensor
- Traction Motor Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Traction Motor Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Motor Control Module (Traction)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1d72 DescriptionThe motor control module (traction) detects the traction motor temperature with a traction motor temperature sensor installed in the traction motor. The motor control module (traction) detects a malfunction and stores a DTC when the traction motor temperature sensor value does not change from the initial value continuously for the prescribed time though the traction motor is under load.
P1D72 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the P1d72 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1D72 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1d72 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks