P1D6D FIAT - Active Grill Shutter Circuit Over Temperature
- Active Grill Shutter Actuator Obstructed / Binding
- Faulty Active Grill Shutter Actuator
- Active Grill Shutter Actuator harness is open or shorted
- Active Grill Shutter Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1d6d Fiat DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the Active Grill Shutter (AGS) Actuator. The PCM sets the OBDII code when it receives a message from the Active Grill Shutter Actuator that the internal actuator temperature is above 165°C (329°F) for 15.0 seconds.
Need more help?Get the P1d6d Fiat code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1D6D FIAT CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1d6d Fiat code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks