P1D64 - Collision Detection Signal Malfunction
- Faulty Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) Unit
- Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) Unit harness is open or shorted
- Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) Unit circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Battery Condition Monitor Module
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1d64 DescriptionThe battery condition monitor module receives pulse signals of crash cutoff information from the Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) Unit. If the battery condition monitor module does not receive pulse signals from the SRS unit, the battery condition monitor module determines it as a malfunction and stores a DTC.
P1D64 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the P1d64 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1D64 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1d64 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks