P1CA9 JEEP - Flow Control Solenoid 'A' Control Circuit High
- Faulty Odd Clutch Solenoid
- Odd Clutch Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Odd Clutch Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Transmission Control Module (TCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1ca9 Jeep DescriptionThe Transmission Control Module (TCM) monitors the Electrovalve K1 (Odd Clutch Solenoid) and circuits for errors. If the TCM detects an error in the Electrovalve K1 (Odd Clutch Solenoid) circuit, the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) will be set.
Need more help?Get the P1ca9 Jeep code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1CA9 JEEP CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1ca9 Jeep code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks