P1CA7 JEEP - Ignition Solenoid Control Circuit High Or Open
- Faulty Ignition Key Solenoid
- Ignition Key Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Ignition Key Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Transmission Control Module (TCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1ca7 Jeep DescriptionThis diagnostic checks the electric faults of the Ignition Key Solenoid control circuit. The ignition key solenoid is controlled by an integrated circuit internal to the Transmission Control Module (TCM) that performs a self diagnostic. The diagnostic continuously checks the result of the internal integrated circuit test. If it indicates an electric fault, then the diagnostic will set a fault in the TCM.
Need more help?Get the P1ca7 Jeep code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1CA7 JEEP CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1ca7 Jeep code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks