P1C86 CHRYSLER - PRNDL Display Circuit Current Out Of Range
- Faulty PRNDL Display
- PRNDL Display harness is open or shorted
- PRNDL Display circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Transmission Control Module (TCM)
- Faulty Shifter Lever Assembly
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1c86 Chrysler DescriptionThe Gear Shift Module (GSM) / Electronic Shift Module (ESM) performs various internal tests to verify proper controller operation. This DTC indicates that there is an issue with the Shifter's PRNDL display operation or improper TRS messages from the Transmission Control Module (TCM).
Need more help?Get the P1c86 Chrysler code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1C86 CHRYSLER CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1c86 Chrysler code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks