P1C22 - 12V Auxiliary Battery Voltage Too Low
- Faulty 12V Auxiliary Battery
- 12V Auxiliary Battery harness is open or shorted
- 12V Auxiliary Battery circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1c22 DescriptionThe Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the 12V Auxiliary Battery. The ECM sets the OBDII code when the 12V Auxiliary Battery is not to factory specifications.
P1C22 Information for specific makes
- P1C22 SUBARU 12V Auxiliary Battery Voltage Too Low
Need more help?Get the P1c22 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1C22 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1c22 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks