P1C0D - Brake Stroke Sensor 2 High Voltage Short
- Faulty Brake Stroke Sensor
- Brake Stroke Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Brake Stroke Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1c0d DescriptionThe Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the Brake Stroke Sensor. The ECM sets the OBDII code when the Brake Stroke Sensor is not to factory specifications.
P1C0D Information for specific makes
- P1C0D SUBARU Brake Stroke Sensor 2 High Voltage Short
Need more help?Get the P1c0d code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1C0D CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1c0d code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks