P1C0C - Brake Stroke Sensor 2 Open Circuit/Ground short
- Faulty Brake Stroke Sensor
- Brake Stroke Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Brake Stroke Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1c0c DescriptionThe Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the Brake Stroke Sensor. The ECM sets the OBDII code when the Brake Stroke Sensor is not to factory specifications.
P1C0C Information for specific makes
- P1C0C SUBARU Brake Stroke Sensor 2 Open Circuit/Ground short
Need more help?Get the P1c0c code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1C0C CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1c0c code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks