P1B15 CHEVROLET - Regenerative Braking Torque Request Signal Message Counter Incorrect
- Reprogram Motor Generator Power Inverter Module
- Faulty Motor Generator Power Inverter Module
- Motor Generator Power Inverter Module harness is open or shorted
- Motor Generator Power Inverter Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1b15 Chevrolet DescriptionThis diagnostic applies to internal microprocessor integrity conditions within the hybrid powertrain control module. The hybrid powertrain control module is internal to the power inverter module, often referred to as the drive motor generator power inverter module and is not serviced separately. The hybrid powertrain control module monitors its ability to read and write to the memory. The hybrid powertrain control module processor monitors the data to verify that the indicated brake torque request calculation is correct.
Need more help?Get the P1b15 Chevrolet code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1B15 CHEVROLET CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1b15 Chevrolet code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks