P1B14 JEEP - Park By Wire Unintended Park Position
- Faulty Park Release Solenoid
- Faulty Park Hold Solenoid
- Park Hold Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Park Hold Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Transmission Control Module (TCM)
Tech notesSometimes this code sets when the user is trying to park but the vehicle is still moving. Before replacing any parts, try clearing the code first. If the problem continues contact your local dealer.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1b14 Jeep DescriptionThe purpose of the diagnostic is to detect an engaged park pawl when the Shifter is in the DRIVE, NEUTRAL, or REVERSE position.
Need more help?Get the P1b14 Jeep code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1B14 JEEP CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1b14 Jeep code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks