P1B13 JEEP - Park By Wire Unintended Out Of Park Position
- Faulty Park Release Solenoid
- Faulty Park Hold Solenoid
- Park Hold Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Park Hold Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Transmission Control Module (TCM)
Tech notesSometimes this code sets when the user is trying to move the shifter to Reverse, Neutral or Drive and the park pawl does not disengage within a calibrated amount of time. Before replacing any parts, try clearing the code first. If the problem continues contact your local dealer.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1b13 Jeep DescriptionThe purpose of the diagnostic is to detect a disengaged park pawl when the PARK position is commanded and the conditions to engage PARK are met.
Need more help?Get the P1b13 Jeep code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1B13 JEEP CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1b13 Jeep code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks