P1AFB CADILLAC - Drive Motor 1 Control Module Programmable Logic Device Security Code
- Reprogram Power Inverter Control Module (PIM)
- Faulty Power Inverter Control Module (PIM)
- Power Inverter Control Module (PIM) harness is open or shorted
- Power Inverter Control Module (PIM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1afb Cadillac DescriptionThis diagnostic applies to internal microprocessor integrity conditions within the Hybrid Powertrain Control Module (HPCM). The HPCM and each Motor Control Module (MCM) utilize a Programmable Logic Device (PLD) to perform certain input and output functions. MCM 1 programs the PLD with software at every ignition ON event. MCM 1 and 2 verify that the PLD is programmed successfully.
Need more help?Get the P1afb Cadillac code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1AFB CADILLAC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1afb Cadillac code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks