P1AEE CHEVROLET - Drive Motor 1 Control Module Hybrid Battery System Voltage High
Tech notes2017 Malibu and Volt models. These models are equipped with the 5ET50 automatic transmission (RPOs MKV, MKE), which is an electronically-controlled, continuously-variable electric transmission (or drive unit) on hybrid models.
The following DTCs may be set:
- P1AEE – Drive Motor 1 Control Module Hybrid/EV Battery System Voltage High Voltage
- P1AEF– Drive Motor 2 Control Module Hybrid/EV Battery System Voltage High Voltage
- P1AF0 – Drive Motor 1 Control Module Hybrid/EV Battery Voltage System Isolation Lost
- P1AF2 – Drive Motor 2 Control Module Hybrid/EV Battery Voltage System Isolation Lost
- P1E22 – Auxiliary Transmission Fluid Pump Control Module Hybrid/EV Battery Voltage System Isolation Lost
If only two or three of these DTCs are set, follow the appropriate Service Information diagnostic procedures. The cause may not be any internal components of the transmission.
If all five DTCs are set, there is an internal fault with the transmission and the transmission requires replacement. Do not attempt any internal repairs.
P1aee Chevrolet DescriptionThe Drive Motor Generator Power Inverter Control Module contains two motor control modules. Each motor control modules measures hybrid battery high voltage with several internal sensors. The battery energy control module also monitors high voltage with several internal sensors. The battery energy control module high voltage measurement is broadcast over serial data.
Need more help?Do you need more help with the P1aee Chevrolet code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P1AEE CHEVROLET CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1aee Chevrolet code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks