P1AB5 CHEVROLET - Starter/Generator Phase V Current Sensor Circuit Low Voltage
- Faulty Starter/Generator Control Module (SGCM)
- Starter/Generator Control Module (SGCM) harness is open or shorted
- Starter/Generator Control Module (SGCM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1ab5 Chevrolet DescriptionThe Starter/Generator Control Module (SGCM) phase U/V/W current sensors are used for motor control and power inverter module (PIM) current sensor rationality check. The SGCM monitors the current sensor for the following:
- To detect a failure of the U/V/W-phase current sensor circuit below valid range.
- To detect a failure of the U/V/W-phase current sensor circuit above valid range.
Need more help?Get the P1ab5 Chevrolet code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1AB5 CHEVROLET CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1ab5 Chevrolet code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks