P1A6C BUICK - SGCM Service Calibration Fault
- Starter Generator Control Module (SGCM) Program
- Faulty Starter Generator Control Module (SGCM)
- Starter Generator Control Module (SGCM) harness is open or shorted
- Starter Generator Control Module (SGCM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1a6c Buick DescriptionThe internal fault detection is handled inside the control module. No external circuits are involved. This code indicates that the Energy Storage Control Module (ESCM), Starter Generator Control Module (SGCM) or Heating Control Module (HCM) has not yet been programmed with latest production software.
Need more help?Get the P1a6c Buick code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1A6C BUICK CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1a6c Buick code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks