P1900 2007 FORD FUSION - Output Shaft Speed Circuit Intermittent Malfunction
- Output Shaft Speed (OSS) not installed properly
- Faulty Output Shaft Speed (OSS) sensor
- Output Shaft Speed (OSS) sensor harness is open or shorted
- Output Shaft Speed (OSS) sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1900 2007 Ford Fusion DescriptionThe Output Shaft Speed (OSS) sensor signal to the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) is irregular or interrupted.
Need more help?Get the P1900 2007 Ford Fusion code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1900 2007 FORD FUSION CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1900 2007 Ford Fusion code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks