P1883 - Engine Coolant Level Switch Circuit Failure
- Faulty Engine Coolant Level Switch
- Engine Coolant Level Switch harness is open or shorted
- Engine Coolant Level Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1883 DescriptionEngine Coolant Level Switch Circuit Failure is the generic description for the P1883 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1883 OBDII code. Please post your question on our "Questions" section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1883 Information for specific makes
- P1883 FORD Engine Coolant Level Switch Circuit Failure
Need more help?Get the P1883 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1883 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1883 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks