- Malfunction of Twin Clutch Sportronic Shift Transmission (TC-SST) Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
- Insufficient fluid level
- Malfunction of TC-SST gear
- Malfunction of clutch assembly
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P187b DescriptionThe Twin Clutch Sportronic Shift Transmission (TC-SST) Electronic Control Unit (ECU) monitors if the gear engagement is normal. The TC-SST-ECU set the OBDII code when it determined that the engagement of the 6th gear to be impossible.
P187B Information for specific makes
- P187B MITSUBISHI Gear Block 6th
Need more help?Get the P187b code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P187B CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P187b code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks