P1869 LINCOLN - Lamp Air Bag Warning Indicator Circuit Open or Short to Ground
- Faulty Air Bag Warning Indicator
- Faulty Instrument Cluster
- Air Bag Warning Indicator harness is open or shorted
- Air Bag Warning Indicator circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1869 Lincoln DescriptionIf the Restrains Control Module detects an open or short to ground on the air bag warning indicator circuit, it will store Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) B1869 in the memory. If any other DTC are detected with this DTC active, the secondary air bag warning will be activated.
Need more help?Get the P1869 Lincoln code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1869 LINCOLN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1869 Lincoln code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks