P1826 - Internal Mode Switch Circuit 'C' High
- Faulty Internal Mode Switch
- Internal Mode Switch harness is open or shorted
- Internal Mode Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1826 DescriptionWith the engine speed at least 500 rpm for 5 seconds, Fuel Shutoff inactive, engine torque more than 20 ft-Ibs, the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) detects that the Internal Mode Switch (IMS) 'C' signal was in a high state while the gear ratio indicated 1st, 2nd or 3rd gear, condition met for 0.5 seconds.
P1826 Information for specific makes
- P1826 BUICK Internal Mode Switch Circuit 'C' High
- P1826 CADILLAC Internal Mode Switch Circuit 'C' High
- P1826 CHEVROLET Internal Mode Switch Circuit 'C' High
- P1826 FORD Transmission 4-Wheel Drive Low Clutch Relay Circuit To Battery
- P1826 GMC Internal Mode Switch Circuit 'C' High
- P1826 MITSUBISHI Shift Fork Position Sensor 2 System Voltage High Range Out
Need more help?Get the P1826 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1826 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1826 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks