- Faulty Actuator Motor
- Actuator Motor harness is open or shorted
- Actuator Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1817 Infiniti DescriptionThe actuator motor receives signals from the transfer control unit and controls shift rods which shift the transfer case. DTC P1817 will set when any of the following occur:
- Motor does not operate properly due to open or short circuit in actuator motor.
- Malfunction is detected in the actuator motor. (When 4WD shift switch is operated and actuator motor does not operate)
- Malfunction is detected in transfer shift high relay or transfer shift low relay.
Need more help?Get the P1817 Infiniti code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1817 INFINITI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1817 Infiniti code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks