P1780 2007 FORD FUSION - Transmission Control Switch Circuit is Out of Self-Test Range
- Transmission Control Switch (TCS) not cycled during the self-test
- Faulty Transmission Control Switch
- Transmission Control Switch harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Control Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1780 2007 Ford Fusion DescriptionDuring Key ON Engine Running (KOER) self-test the Transmission Control Switch (TCS) must be cycled, or the P1780 code is set.
Need more help?Get the P1780 2007 Ford Fusion code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1780 2007 FORD FUSION CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1780 2007 Ford Fusion code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks