- No data exchange between ECM and TCM because of internal fault in the switch
- Faulty Crank sensor
Tech notesRemove the EGR valve (just two bolts and a electrical connector) and see if the pintle valve is stuck and carboned up. It should move freely when pushing it in. If it is hanging up and doesn't close properly this could be the problem.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1775 DescriptionThe P1775 code is set on the Transmission Control Module (TCM) when the engine stalls.
P1775 Information for specific makes
- P1775 CHRYSLER Solenoid Switch Valve Latched in TCC Position
- P1775 DODGE Solenoid Switch Valve Latched in TCC Position
- P1775 HYUNDAI Transmission Control Module Malfunction
- P1775 INFINITI Torque Converter Clutch Solenoid Valve
- P1775 JAGUAR Transmission System MIL Fault
- P1775 JEEP Solenoid Switch Valve Latched in TCC Position
- P1775 MAZDA Torque Reduction Signal 1 Signal Problem
- P1775 NISSAN Torque Converter Clutch Solenoid Valve
Need more help?Get the P1775 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1775 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1775 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks