P1762 JEEP - Governor Pressure Sensor Offset Voltage Too High or Low
- Internal transmission failure
- Faulty Governor Pressure Sensor
- Governor Pressure Sensor harness open or shorted
- Governor Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
User Submitted Video
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1762 Jeep DescriptionWith the engine running, the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) detects that the Governor Pressure sensor signal was over or under the specified value stored in memory for 1.32 seconds.
Need more help?Get the P1762 Jeep code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1762 JEEP CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1762 Jeep code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks