P1760 Possible Causes
- Faulty overrun clutch solenoid valve
- Overrun clutch solenoid valve harness is open or shorted
- Overrun clutch solenoid valve circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P1760Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1760 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1760 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
When is the code detected?The P1760 code is detected when the Transmission Control Module (TCM) detects an improper voltage drop when it tries to operate the solenoid valve.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1760 DescriptionThe overrun clutch solenoid valve is activated by the Transmission Control Module (TCM) in response to signals sent from the Park/Neutral Position (PNP) switch, overdrive control switch, vehicle speed and Engine Control Module (ECM).
P1760 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1760 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P1760 BUICK Transaxle Control Module Supply Voltage Interrupted
- P1760 CADILLAC Transaxle Control Module Supply Voltage Interrupted
- P1760 CHEVROLET Transaxle Control Module Supply Voltage Interrupted
- P1760 FORD Transmission System Fault Conditions
- P1760 GMC Transaxle Control Module Supply Voltage Interrupted
- P1760 HYUNDAI Control Module Programming
- P1760 INFINITI Overrun Clutch Solenoid Valve
- P1760 JAGUAR Transmission System Fault Conditions
- P1760 MAZDA Automatic Transmission Electronic Pressure Control Solenoid Short To Ground
- P1760 NISSAN Overrun Clutch Solenoid Valve
- P1760 TOYOTA Linear Solenoid for Line Pressure Control Circuit Malfunction
Need more help?Get the P1760 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1760 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks