- Faulty Front Brake Solenoid Valve
- Front Brake Solenoid Valve harness is open or shorted
- Front Brake Solenoid Valve circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Transmission shifting problem
P1759 DescriptionFront brake solenoid valve is controlled by the Transmission Control Module (TCM) in response to signals sent from the PNP switch, vehicle speed sensor and accelerator pedal position sensor (throttle position sensor). Gears will then be shifted to the optimum position.
P1759 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the P1759 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1759 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1759 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks