P1757 INFINITI - Front Brake Solenoid Valve
- Faulty Front Brake Solenoid Valve
- Front Brake Solenoid Valve harness is open or shorted
- Front Brake Solenoid Valve circuit poor electrical connection
User Submitted Video
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Transmission shifting problem
P1757 Infiniti DescriptionFront brake solenoid valve is controlled by the Transmission Control Module (TCM) in response to signals sent from the PNP switch, vehicle speed sensor and accelerator pedal position sensor (throttle position sensor). Gears will then be shifted to the optimum position.
P1757 Infiniti Information for specific Infiniti models
Need more help?Get the P1757 Infiniti code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1757 INFINITI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1757 Infiniti code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks