P1751 ACURA - Mechanical Problem In Hydraulic Control System Of Shift Solenoid Valve 'B'
- Low Automatic Transmission Fluid Level
- Faulty Shift Solenoid Valve 'B'
- Shift Solenoid Valve 'B' harness is open or shorted
- Shift Solenoid Valve 'B' circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1751 Acura DescriptionThe Transmission Control Module (TCM) monitors the Shift Solenoid Valve 'B'. The TCM sets the OBDII code when the Shift Solenoid Valve 'B' is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the P1751 Acura code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1751 ACURA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1751 Acura code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks