P1741 MERCEDES-BENZ - Throttle Position Sensor Load Signal Plausibility
- Faulty Throttle Position (TP) Sensor
- Faulty Electronic Throttle System (ETS)
- Faulty Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Throttle Position (TP) Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Throttle Position (TP) Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1741 Mercedes-benz DescriptionThrottle Position Sensor Load Signal Plausibility is the generic description for the P1741 Mercedes-benz code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1741 Mercedes-benz OBDII code. Please post your question on our "Questions" section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
Need more help?Get the P1741 Mercedes-benz code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1741 MERCEDES-BENZ CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1741 Mercedes-benz code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks