P1725 2002 TOYOTA ECHO - NT Revolution Sensor Circuit Malfunction
- Faulty Input Turbine (NT) Speed Sensor
- Input Turbine (NT) Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Input Turbine (NT) Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1725 2002 TOYOTA ECHO Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P1725 2002 Toyota Echo code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P1725 2002 TOYOTA ECHO CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1725 2002 Toyota Echo code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks